- This event has passed.
Certified Solution Partner Training – AV over IP Training followed by RF Modulator Training – May 28, 2020
May 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Certified Solution Partner Training – AV over IP Training followed by RF Modulator Training
Earn 2.5 AVIXA CTS Credits by learning how AV over IP can transform the AV Matrix with actual use cases; followed by a Netgear smart switch primer.
Stay on for another 60 minutes and earn an additional 1.0 credit by learning about RF modulation on existing coax infrastructure.
Thursday, May 28, 2020
AV over IP: 10:00AM – 1:30PM EDT
RF Modulation: 2:00PM – 3:00PM
Virtual Training via Zoom
1. Review of applications and real case studies demonstrating where uncompressed 4K (SDVoE) and compressed 4K (JPEG2000) AV over IP solutions fit – Joe Chordas, Vice President Sales and Marketing for ZeeVee.
2. AV over IP Simplified – Earn 2.5 CTS Credits with Art Weeks, Director of Product Management for ZeeVee
Become an AV over IP Expert
Learn how to install, configure and manage an AV over IP system with hands-on training in a one-day training session
Who Should Attend:
ZeeVee has designed the program to help educate system integrators and AV installers on the new technologies available to enable IP-based media distribution solutions.
The training course will be structured around active user involvement, with an emphasis on participant interaction and hands-on learning.The course covers the basics of IP as an introductory phase – covering topics such as the 7-layer OSI reference model, IP addressing and switching technologies. The course then provides hands-on training with the ZeeVee ZyPer4K digital distribution system. Attendees physically interact with the ZyPer4K equipment to install, configure, and deploy a fully functional IP video distribution system.
3. Today's Network Switch: Making it easier than ever – Cody Kleven, Director of Business Development, ProAV for Netgear.
4. SDVoE overview – Joe Chordas and Art Weeks.
5. RF Modulator Training - Earn 1.0 AVIXA CTS Credits with Jay Bolster, ZeeVee Support Engineer.