Be Part of Shaping Our Story—and the Future of Video Distribution.
ZeeVee is a growing and evolving company. We manufacture video and signal distribution technology for ProAV and IT markets. Our award-winning products deliver multimedia content over coax, fiber, and CATx, and have transformed the digital video industry with HD to Ultra-HD/4K solutions delivering innovative, cost-effective and easy to install distribution platforms.
With offices in Boston, Denver, and London, our team supports a global network of distributors, partners and end customers.
As we continue to grow, we seek creative and dynamic individuals who can adapt to rapid change and are up to the challenge and excitement of what we offer. We demand a lot of our employees, so in addition to the satisfaction of knowing your input and contribution is highly valued, we offer competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental, life, long and short-term insurance, and a 401k program. Because we value committed, hardworking associates, we understand the value of recharging one’s battery, that is why we have a generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday program.
If you are interested in submitting your qualifications send us a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com.
Over the past ten years, ZeeVee, a US-based manufacturer of AV distribution products, has earned a dominant position in the Broadcast and Pro AV markets. Our technology delivers content to over two million screens worldwide. We continue to build on our core competencies and have one of the most extensive IP based product offerings in the industry. We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to provide technical pre and post sales support to our channel partners and users across the region.
- Develop strong relationships with target Integrators and Distribution partners
- Support roll out of ZeeVee Channel partner program
- Develop and deliver a technical training program to partners and internally
- Review of integrator design schematics
- Advise integrators on Network design for ZyPer
- Weekly reports/must do:
- Feedback competitor info and market requirements to Product Management
- Generate weekly activity/achievement summary reports
- Update Demo kit tracker
- Maintain technical support contacts within CRM
A degree level education is desirable, but not as important as experience and industry knowledge
- 7-10+ years relevant experience in IP/AV tech support
- Must have deep IP networking knowledge
- Solid understanding of AV technology
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, take ownership and have a proven track record in support
- Organized, analytical and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Must be a problem solver and flexible team player willing to take ownership.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the audio-video & television installation field
- Responsible for providing customer support to distributors, resellers, integrators and end users on a variety of issues and will be expected to identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to telephone calls, email, chat and personnel requests for technical support and document, track and monitor problems within ZeeVee’s technical support and or other appropriate tools (salesforce.com) to ensure a timely resolution.
- Have, or be able to quickly learn, the basics of digital television broadcasting
- Frequencies, differences between countries, common sorts of television user interfaces
- How to deploy and configure ZeeVee broadcasting equipment and likely customer installation topologies
- Quickly Learn the full customer-facing specifications for the ZeeVee equipment
- Quickly Learn and become fluent in the user configuration interface for ZeeVee equipment.
The position reports directly to the SE Asia Sales Director.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the Personnel Manager. Please include a CV and covering letter explaining your interest in the position.
Only those who are already based in Singapore with the required working permits will be considered.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
ZeeVee does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization , or other non-merit factors.