Be Part of Shaping Our Story—and the Future of Video Distribution.
ZeeVee is a growing and evolving company. We manufacture video and signal distribution technology for ProAV and IT markets. Our award-winning products deliver multimedia content over coax, fiber, and CATx, and have transformed the digital video industry with HD to Ultra-HD/4K solutions delivering innovative, cost-effective and easy to install distribution platforms.
With offices in Boston, Denver, and London, our team supports a global network of distributors, partners and end customers.
As we continue to grow, we seek creative and dynamic individuals who can adapt to rapid change and are up to the challenge and excitement of what we offer. We demand a lot of our employees, so in addition to the satisfaction of knowing your input and contribution is highly valued, we offer competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental, life, long and short-term insurance, and a 401k program. Because we value committed, hardworking associates, we understand the value of recharging one’s battery, that is why we have a generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday program.
If you are interested in submitting your qualifications send us a cover letter and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Hardware Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer to work on its industry-leading set of video encoder/decoder products. This set of products distributes high-quality video (4K/UHD/HD,…) through whatever form of network the customer wishes, from 10G IP through RF over coax.
ZeeVee provides industry-leading products to distribute extremely high-quality digital video throughout many different types of venues, such as college campuses, hospitals, stadiums, sports-bars, and casinos.
ZeeVee is seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer to work on its industry-leading set of video encoder/decoder products. This set of products distributes high-quality video (4K/UHD/HD,…) through whatever form of network the customer wishes, from 10G IP through RF over coax.
The Senior Hardware Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing and verifying various modules for various programs in this space. Once designed and tested the Senior Hardware Engineer will supervise the introduction to manufacture and support the early deployment of the systems.
The Engineer must have the following experience:
- Solid schematic skills – Orcad preferred
- Good analog circuit understanding and practical experience
- Familiarity with implementing:
- Embedded processors
- High-Speed digital logic and backplane interfaces
- Modern FPGA circuitry
- Ethernet and common I/O interfaces
- DDR interfaces
- FPGAs and complex digital components
- High-Speed Serdes and PCB layout techniques
- Driving and guiding circuit layout (layout usually outsourced to local shop)
- Circuit bring-up and lab debug techniques
- Hands-on experience with circuit bring-up and lab debug techniques
- Experience and comfort in creating, setting up and utilizing complicated lab test environments to verify the implemented designs.
- The candidate shall have projects experience from concept through implementation and manufacture where they were the lead or critical engineer on the project.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this post, please send an email to email@example.com to the attention of the Personnel Manager. Please include a CV and covering letter explaining your interest in the position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
ZeeVee does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization , or other non-merit factors.