ZYPERUHD FIRMWARE UPDATE VERSION 0.10.x, RELEASED SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
- Encoder version 0.10.3
- Decoder version 0.10.2
- Improved CEC compatibility.
Version 1.8 of the ZyPer Management Platform is a major release with significant changes to the operating environment. For full details on all the changes, please review the ZyPer Management Platform Release Notes document before proceeding with the update.
ZYPERUHD FIRMWARE UPDATE VERSION 0.9.4, RELEASED MAY 10, 2018
- Video switching time reduced to 1 second (in default edid-prefer mode).
- When rebooting or switching video, improved analog audio output noise.
- A link-local address will be assigned to the device when DHCP times out.
Please download the latest ZyPer Management Platform release notes for more information.
ZYPERUHD FIRMWARE UPDATE VERSION 0.6.1, RELEASED DECEMBER 11, 2017
- This release includes firmware for the ZyPerUHD Encoder only (Version 0.6.1)
- Fixed communication issue sometimes present after reboot
- The ZyPerUHD Decoder ships with the latest firmware and is not included in this download (Version 0.5.5)
Installing the new firmware:
1. Download the latest firmware ZIP file from the ZeeVee website. Make note of the location of where the ZIP file was downloaded.
2. Extract the two .BIN files from the ZIP file.
3. Open Windows Explorer and enter the IP address of the Management Platform using FTP.
4. The files folder will be displayed.
5. Drag and drop the .BIN files into the /files folder.
6. Use the Telnet protocol to access the Management Platform API.
7. Use the “update device” command to update the encoders and decoders. When updating ZyPerUHD encoders, specify the file that matches “IPE5000_xxx.bin” with “xxx” replaced with the file version number. When updating ZyPerUHD decoders, specify the file that matches “IPD5000_xxx.bin” with “xxx” representing the file version.
8. The ZyPerUHD devices will automatically reboot at the end of the update process.