With ZvShow, you can have your own dedicated digital signage channel at no additional cost. ZvShow plays a continuous video loop that you upload to one of our HDbridge™ 2000 and 3000 Series and ZvPro encoder/modulators.
Use our ZeeVee Convert (ZvC) tool to take most video files (MPEG4, MPEG, QuickTime, Windows media) and convert it to a “ZvC file” then upload the video to the encoder/modulator using Maestro.
Download the ZvC conversion tool to your Windows-based PC here.
- After you have downloaded and installed ZvC, start the program. During the install of ZvC, if you are prompted please click yes to allow the 'publisher to make changes to the computer'.
- Drag your video file into the ZvC window and select the options for conversion. Be sure the name used to save the ZvShow file, does not include any spaces.
- Select the target device and output options and convert the file.
- Next, log on to Maestro and upload the File via the ZvShow tab.
- Enable the new channel on the Channel Plan tab, scan the TV for the new channel and you have your digital signage channel!
Use this link for the ZvC v1.0 if you cannot upgrade the firmware on your ZvPro or HDbridge2000 units.
To learn more about ZvShow, click here.
WEBINAR: AV over IP: Understanding the Basics
AV over IP: Understanding the Basics
Deploying multiple AV streams over a network is often the less complicated and far more flexible method to distribute audio and video content. By leveraging a standardized hardware and software platform for distributing AV over Ethernet such as SDVoE (Software Defined Video Over Ethernet) everybody can ensure quality of performance.
Even with a more simplistic approach to moving content, a basic knowledge and understanding required to successfully deploy AV over IP is paramount.
During this webinar, attendees will be introduced to the OSI communication model; how the data packet moves across networks via various network hosts and the difference between unicast, broadcast and multicast.