With ZvShow, you can have your own dedicated digital signage channel at no additional cost. ZvShow plays a continuous video loop that you upload to one of our HDbridge™ 2000 Series and ZvPro encoder/modulators.
Use our ZeeVee Convert (ZvC) tool to take most video files (mpeg4, mpeg, quicktime, windows media) and convert it to a “ZvC file” then upload the video to the encoder/modulator using Maestro.
Download the ZvC conversion tool to your Windows-based PC here.
- After you have downloaded and installed ZvC, start the program.
- Drag your video file into the ZvC window and select the options for conversion.
- Select the target device and output options and convert the file.
- Next, log on to Maestro and upload the File via the Device tab.
- Enable the new channel on the Channel Plan tab and you have your digital signage channel!
Note: this version, ZvC v1.1, requires firmware version 1.9.6 or higher on your ZeeVee equipment. Download latest firmware here.
Use this link for the ZvC v1.0 if you cannot upgrade your hardware.
To learn more about ZvShow, click here.