Minimizing complexity and maximizing value – for both integrators and end-users – are core principles in the design and evolution of every ZeeVee distribution platform.
We’ve always taken the long view on what’s best for our customers in terms of performance, reliability, simplicity, and cost.
That’s why we’ve been working for more than a decade to help lead the industry and develop new distribution platforms that leverage standards-based technology.
That’s why creating IP-based solutions – years before other manufactures were even thinking about IP – just made sense. We foresaw the change that was needed and developed solutions that would address the hunger for maximum video quality with the lowest latency possible – at price points the industry would welcome. It’s why ZeeVee ranks among the leaders in global deployments of IP-based video distribution systems in corporate, commercial, and professional applications.
That’s why our RF distribution solutions are the most widely used by integrator and AV managers with the option to use coaxial cable for AV distribution leveraging standard QAM and DVB-T/C.
That’s why our superior digital encoding delivers multiple AV sources – analog or digital, up to and including HD-SDI, Ultra-HD, and 4K/60 – to virtually any number of displays, over almost any distance, on a single cable. Without a matrix.
That’s why our products are made in America, backed by multi-year warranties, and supported globally with sales engineering and tech support teams.
And, we hope, all that explains why you’re here to consider ZeeVee solutions for your client or your company.
Why NOT a Matrix Switch
- Closed / separate AV network
- Need certified person / specialized training
- Complicated programming required = time and money
- Huge limitations and restrictions on capacity
- Held to particular vendor – zero flexibility
Why Our IP Solution Over All Others
- Real-world, global deployments since 2015
- Solution for any AV requirement
- No specialized training/certification or staff – it’s simple
- Zero programming – just configuring the network
- Choice of switching vendor
- Affordable 4K/UHD solution
- Huge flexibility
- Future proofing