Please contact support for the latest Firmware update +1 (877) 493-3833 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZYPER MANAGEMENT PLATFORM - REVISION 2.5.1 RELEASED JULY 26, 2022
Version 2.5.1 of the ZyPer Management Platform is a major release with significant changes to the operating environment. Please review the ZyPer Management Platform Release Notes document before proceeding with the update.
- Management Platform on
- Intel NUC (Generation 2 Rev C and Generation 3 Rev D) on Ubuntu v16.0.4
- Simply NUC (Rev E) on Ubuntu v20.04 (Dual Network Ports)
- Ubuntu VMWare ESXi
- Ubuntu ProServer
- ZyPer4K encoders and decoders.
- ZyPer4K-XS encoders and decoders
- ZyPer4K-XR encoders and decoders
- ZyPer4K-NG Quad Encoder card for Netgear M4300-96X
- ZyPerUHD encoders and decoders.
- ZyPerUHD second-generation encoders and decoders
- Google Chrome (For ZyPer Management Platform GUI web access).
- GUI Enhancements:
- Support for ZyPerXR
- Breakout of ZyPerNG to its own platform
- Support for ZyPerXR Join Config
- Server Enhancements:
- Enhanced Support for ZyPerNG
- ZyPerUHD Firmware Package Update
- Added Support for ZyPerXR
- ZyPer Remote support for Encoder Channelization (ZyPer4K)
- ZyPer Trigger control changes
- Note: Release 2.3.x was the final release to support ZyPerHD
- The ZyPerMP update file is available in three, platform-specific versions. Please use the correct version for the hardware platform being updated.
- ZyPerMP Intel NUC computer: update_nuc_2.5.1.xxxx.zyper
- ZyPerMP Simply NUC computer: update_nuc2004_2.5.1.xxxx.zyper
- ZyPerMP Proserver: update_proserver_2.5.1.xxxxx.zyper
- ZyPerMP VMware: update_vm_2.5.1.xxxxx.zyper
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE UPDATING:
- When upgrading from versions prior to 2.0, please review the ZyPer Management Platform Release Notes, “8. Upgrading and downgrading” for more details.
- Downgrading from any version of 1.7.x to either 1.5.2 and 1.6, MaestroZ will not be able to add zones.
- Installing software older than 1.7.4 on the New Intel NUC hardware is not recommended. Please see section “8. Upgrading and downgrading” of the accompanying Release Notes for more information.
- Once the restricted shell access is implemented, it is permanently in place. Downgrading will not undo the shell lockout.