Please contact support for the latest Firmware update +1 (877) 493-3833 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZyPer Management Platform - Revision 2.0 Released May 20, 2018
Version 2.0 of the ZyPer Management Platform is a major release with significant changes to the operating environment. Please review the ZyPer Management Platform Release Notes document before proceeding with the update.
- Management Platform on Ubuntu NUC, Ubuntu VM, Ubuntu ProServer.
- All current ZyPer4K encoders and decoders.
- ZyPerUHD encoders and decoders.
- ZyPerHD encoders and decoders.
- Google Chrome version 66.0.3359 or higher.
- Mobile Devices: Android tablet 7.0, MS Surface Windows 10, iPad IOS 10.3.2 and higher.
- GUI Enhancements:
- Name Change: MaestroZ is now ZyPer Management Platform Graphical User Interface (or ZMP GUI for short).
- ZMP GUI Device Grid panel: tabular view of all devices.
- ZMP GUI Updated Zone Panel configuration.
- Long Name Support for Devices, Walls, Multiviews, Zones and EDID names.
- API Enhancements:
- Save and Restore MP Database information and configuration.
- API support for direct management of zones.
- Enhanced device status output under the API, including full HDMI active status as well as detailed EDID parameters.
- EDID Enhancements:
- Extensive set of built-in EDID files for ZyPer4K and ZyPerUHD. Support for all common resolutions, SDR, HDR-10 with BT2020, and from PCM-only to HBR audio. In total, 46 available EDIDs.
- Audio Enhancements:
- ZyPer4K and ZyPerUHD compressed audio support for fast switched connections.
- ZyPerUHD audio connection control added to the ZMP GUI.
- Multiview Fast Transitions and Video Wall Enhancements:
- ZyPer4K Multiview Fast Transitions.
- Video Wall Max Decoder support increased to 9X9.
- RS232 and IR enhancements:
- ZyPerUHD independent RS232 and IR connections (requires ZyPerUHD Firmware version 0.10.x or later).
- ZyPer4K and ZyPerUHD Device Data Relay Support for RS232 and IR commands: effectively direct communication to each device over TCP.
- ZMP GUI RS232 command Relay.
- The ZyPerMP update file is available in three, platform-specific versions. Please use the correct version for the hardware platform being updated.
- ZyPerMP NUC computer: update_nuc_2.0.xxxxx.zyper
- ZyPerMP Proserver: update_proserver_2.0.xxxxx.zyper
- ZyPerMP VMware: update_vm_2.0.xxxxx.zyper
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE UPDATING:
- For any ZyPerMP running version 1.3 or 1.4, please upgrade to version 1.6 prior to updating to 1.8.
- Downgrading from any version of 1.7.x to either 1.5.2 and 1.6, MaestroZ will not be able to add zones.
- Installing software older than 1.7.4 on the New Intel NUC hardware is not recommended. Please see section “8. Upgrading and downgrading” of the accompanying Release Notes for more information.
- Once the restricted shell access is implemented, it is permanently in place. Downgrading will not undue the shell lockout.