Please contact support for the latest Firmware update +1 (877) 493-3833 or send email to email@example.com.
ZYPER MANAGEMENT PLATFORM - REVISION 2.2 RELEASED APRIL 13, 2021
Version 2.2 of the ZyPer Management Platform is a major release with significant changes to the operating environment. Please review the ZyPer Management Platform Release Notes document before proceeding with the update.
- Management Platform on Ubuntu NUC, Ubuntu VM, Ubuntu ProServer.
- All current ZyPer4K encoders and decoders.
- ZyPerUHD encoders and decoders.
- ZyPerUHD second-generation encoders and decoders
- ZyPerHD encoders and decoders.
- Google Chrome.
- GUI Enhancements:
- Updated Source & Display Grid panels.
- API Enhancements:
- CamelCase replaces hyphenated formatting.
- Help group changes.
- ZMP Server:
- NEW Presets & Scheduling.
- NTP Support.
- Save/Restore System Config.
- Multiview Fast Transitions and Video Wall Enhancements:
- Multiview performance enhancements.
- Multiview support increased to 19 Windows (via API).
- ZyPer4K VideoWall support increased to 15x15 layout.
- The ZyPerMP update file is available in three, platform-specific versions. Please use the correct version for the hardware platform being updated.
- ZyPerMP NUC computer: update_nuc_2.2.xxxxx.zyper
- ZyPerMP Proserver: update_proserver_2.2.xxxxx.zyper
- ZyPerMP VMware: update_vm_2.2.xxxxx.zyper
IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE UPDATING:
- When upgrading from versions prior to 2.0, please review the ZyPer Management Platform Release Notes, “8. Upgrading and downgrading” for more details.
- Downgrading from any version of 1.7.x to either 1.5.2 and 1.6, MaestroZ will not be able to add zones.
- Installing software older than 1.7.4 on the New Intel NUC hardware is not recommended. Please see section “8. Upgrading and downgrading” of the accompanying Release Notes for more information.
- Once the restricted shell access is implemented, it is permanently in place. Downgrading will not undo the shell lockout.