ZeeVee Tech Support: Too Much is Never Enough
By Art Weeks, Director, Product Management
As a manufacturer of technology-based products, we believe we have an obligation to fully support our customers so that they can enjoy every benefit of our high performance and feature rich products. This commitment goes far beyond our product manuals, which are exceptional and should be read, to offering a plethora of resources to build knowledge and maintain comfort levels of those deploying our encoders, decoders, ZyPer Management Platform as well as our RF modulation and video streaming products.
If you choose ZeeVee, here are several of the key resources you will find at your disposal:
SIGNAL Partner Program: In addition to the business development and financial incentives we offer, our SIGNAL Partner Program portal provides significant technical support benefits including:
- Up-to-date documentation for all our latest products;
- Videos that demonstrate best practices for setting-up and operating our products;
- Sample schematic diagrams;
- Control modules and plug-ins;
- Regulatory documentation;
- Product brochures and competitive comparisons to help you determine which products are best for the project you are working on; and
- White papers that offer a deep dive into the technology behind our offerings.
If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to join our SIGNAL Partner program, for these reasons as well as to build your prospect list and protect the business you bring to the table.
Webinars and Online Training Sessions: For more than two years, our SIGNAL Sessions webinars and Certified Solution Partner training sessions have offered:
- Comprehensive primers on our SDVoE AVoIP and RF signal distribution solutions;
- Case studies of exceptional AV installations for a wide range of applications; and
- A forum for integrators and end-users to meet with their peers to discuss the best solutions to the technical and practical challenges they face.
In coming months, we are expanding the scope of our sessions to include network preparation and readiness and an overview of our open API and ZyPerPad wall-mounted AVoIP system control panel. In September, we will also feature a SIGNAL Session webinar on the project we did with NMR Events for the Westgate Resort and Casino in Las Vegas—which displays 175 multiviews on the biggest 4K video wall in the city!
Technical Support with Live Humans: We take this very seriously. When you call ZeeVee, we won’t waste your time. You’ll get a human being on the phone that will immediately direct you to someone who can help, or arrange for a timely call back. What’s more, we’re well-known for assisting customers with all system issues—even those that do not originate with our products.
Taken together, we do not know of a manufacturer with a more comprehensive roster of technical support resources that will help you succeed in your projects and overall business. Of course, we’re always open to new ideas regarding how we can help. Please pass any thoughts you have on this to your ZeeVee rep and we’ll see what we can do.