Notice of Unauthorized Resellers
NOTICE (updated 5/9/2016):
To all buyers of ZeeVee, Inc. products, who may have seen offerings by Unauthorized Resellers,
Unauthorized sellers are believed to include:
- AValive (website: www.avalive.com)
- Colamco (website: www.colamco.com)
- ComputerTech International (website: www.ctistore.com)
- Great Buy Electronics (Amazon store front)
- IAVI (website: www.iavi.com)
- iElectronics (Amazon store front)
- Mac Mall (website: www.macmall.com)
- Merritek (website: www.merritek.com)
- Neobits (website: www.neobits.com)
- New Tech Industries (website: www.newtechindustries.com)
- PC Mall (website: www.pcm.com)
- PC Rush (website: www.pcrush.com)
- Professional Broadcast Supply (website: www.probroadcastsupply.com)
- Quill (website: www.quill.com)
- Ratuken/Buy.com (website: www.ratuken.com)
- Solid Signal (website: www.solidsignal.com)
- Touchboards (website: www.touchboards.com)
ZeeVee, Inc. has a network of authorized Distributors. The ZeeVee, Inc. Express Limited Warranty extends contractual rights through those channels only. Only ZeeVee’s authorized Distributors have the ability to present a claim to ZeeVee under the express Warranty.
From time to time ZeeVee, Inc. has become aware of companies that are selling our products without authorization. Unauthorized Resellers have not been approved nor trained to sell ZeeVee products.
Effective immediately, please be advised that ZeeVee, Inc. will not honor the ZeeVee, Inc. Express Limited Warranty on products that are purchased from unauthorized resellers. Above is a non-exhaustive list of companies that are purporting to resell our product over the Internet and are not authorized by us. ZeeVee, Inc. reserves the right to add or subtract from this list as additional unauthorized resellers are identified, or as some of the companies on the list are trained and approved.