One Lucky NAB Booth Visitor Will Receive a $3000 HDbridge 2920i Video Distribution System
ZeeVee, Inc. a global manufacturer of video and signal distribution technology, will offer free video distribution audit/reviews to visitors that stop by ZeeVee’s booth at NAB Show April 22-27th in Las Vegas, booth number SU14207.
The network audit is designed to evaluate a network infrastructure’s compliance to best practices and policies and readiness to support high quality video distribution applications. One NAB attendee who participates in the audit will be chosen at random to receive a free 1080p, 2-channel, HDbridge 2920i video distribution system from ZeeVee, a more than $3,000 value. There is no cost or required purchase to enter.
“Our audit was widely successful when it was conducted at NAB 2016, so we decided to offer it again this year,” said Chris Scurto, vice president, marketing and North American Sales, ZeeVee. “Booth visitors could see first hand that our ZyPer4K and iSeries products can deliver immediate benefits at a substantial savings versus traditional matrix solutions,” he stated.
ZeeVee engineers will be at the booth to survey prospective customers’ networks and existing video distribution equipment. During the audit, ZeeVee will review:
- Number of channels currently in use
- Number of desired channels (if different)
- Current channel lineup both channel assigned/virtual
- Number of HD channels current/desired
- Number of SD channels current/desired
- Current manufacture of encoder/modulators
- Video source providers
- Video source assignment/source/source type
The audit provided at the end of the review will offer:
- New Channel line-up recommendation
- ZeeVee modulators recommended & headend design
- Quote for ZeeVee equipment
Visitors to NAB 2017 will also see demos of ZeeVee’s extensive product family of IP and RF/Coax video distribution equipment including ZyPer4K, ZyPerHD and the HDbridge3000.