Newsletter: Tech/Application Focus
New URC Plug-in Extends ZyPer Management Platform Control Options
We are proud to announce the availability of a new URC plug-in for the ZeeVee ZyPer Management Platform. URC is a global leader in smart home automation and control for residential and commercial applications. The collaboration between the two companies, further extends the control options for our ZyPer Series AvoIP encoders and decoder across a wide range of AV applications, including higher education, government, healthcare, casino, museum, hospitality and retail for indoor, outdoor and mobile installations.
Total Control by URC is an award-winning residential and commercial automation platform. In tandem with the ZyPer Management Platform, end-users will easily be able to drive video walls and multiview presentations with advanced automation features and custom macro integration capabilities.
This collaboration delivers several benefits including:
- Simplified Integration – Fast, easy integration for URC dealers by selecting ZeeVee products in Total Control’s Accelerator 3 operating system
- Multi-System Integrations – Automate multiple platforms such as AV distribution, RF modulation, video streaming and wireless AV transmission
- Seamlessly Program Robust Scenes – With professional installation, ZeeVee products can trigger scenes or become part of macros within the Total Control environment
- Voice/Hands-Free Control - URC’s voice commands through Alexa, Google Home or Comcast Xfinity allows two-way communication with simple operation
- Control from Anywhere – Control your home or office from any room or, using geofencing, with URC controllers and mobile app
Joe Chordas, ZeeVee’s VP North American Sales and Corporate Marketing, sums it up this way: “This partnership between URC and ZeeVee enables the delivery of the most engaging content to video walls and multiviews, while also offering market-leading ease-of-use. It puts powerful tools in the hands of users for an expanded universe of applications to share video and messaging in the most sophisticated way.”