Come See ZeeVee at ISE 2023 Barcelona, Jan. 31 – Feb. 3
Join us at booth 5D250 for an in-depth look at our newest AV over IP ZyPer4K (SDVoE/uncompressed 4K) and ZyPerUHD (JPEG2000/compressed 4K) encoders and decoders as well as our multifaceted and industry leading ZyPer Management Platform.
We will also be showing our rock-solid and feature packed ZyPer MX2/MX4 streaming encoders. New products to be featured at the show:
- ZyPerUHD60 AVoIP encoders and decoders
- ZyPer4K SDVoE wall plates
- A HDMI extender kit
In addition, you’ll want to speak to ZeeVee about our revamped and enhanced SIGNAL Partner Program for 2023, our recent affiliation with PSNI as a Preferred Member Partner and ZeeVee being welcomed as a Q-SYS Technology Partner.
On hand at our booth will be:
- Bob Michaels, CEO
- Robert Muddiman, VP, EMEAI sales & marketing
- Jan-Arne Rosenstein, managing director, ZeeVee Europe
- Rocco Pucci, director of sales, DACH
- Steve Harper, director of sales & marketing, UK & Ireland
- George Vlismas, tech support manager, EMEAI
- Felix Stetter, tech support manager, DACH
- Art Weeks, director of product management
You can schedule a booth with any of them via this link: https://www.zeevee.com/event/ise_europe_2023/
Don’t miss the first two Certified Solution Partner Training Sessions of 2023!
- January 19: Certified Solution Partner Training – AVoIP Network Preparation, Readiness and Design: Attendees will come to better understand concepts such as switch backplanes, LANs, VLANs, full/half duplex communication, AV directional flow, PoE and PoE budgeting. Attendees will be awarded 1 AVIXA CTS credit.
- January 26: Certified Solution Partner Training – The Power of AVoIP, Open API and Flexible Control System Integration: In this course hosted by Art Weeks, attendees will learn details about what an API is, why they are so important and how best to implement and interact with them. Also to be covered are how AV control systems and APIs integrate with AV system hardware. The course includes live API and AV control system demonstrations with a focus on how they interact with each other. Attendees will be awarded 1 AVIXA CTS credit.
You can get additional information and register for these webinars, and other upcoming events, via this link.