12 Channel SD Video Encoder with QAM or DVB-T/C Modulator
Distribute 12 sources/channels of standard definition video to an unlimited number of displays. The HDbridge 2300 series convert SD video and analog audio sources into an RF signal that is sent to a display's QAM or DVB-T/C digital tuner over coax cable - just like a traditional cable box. With its high 45 dBmv RF output, you can send your content to an unlimited number of displays over nearly any distance. You can change sources on any display simply by changing the channel on the display - virtually eliminating the need for a traditional AV matrix switcher.
This solution is ideal for anyone looking for an easy and affordable way to support a large number of displays such as a sports bar, house of worship, or digital signage. Multiple units can be combined to create a headend that will support over 100 channels on your video network at each display. The HDb2312 enables quick setup through a LAN network using the Maestro software to customize your sources and channels, as well as a front LCD panel to directly control and monitor the unit. This unit is designed especially for high channel density environments where rapid deployment, advanced management, and compatibility are critical. Used in some of the most famous ballparks in the world, this is an ideal solution for environments where you have a large number of displays, such as stadiums, entertainment facilities, or broadcast environments.
- Encodes 12 SD channels or sources directly into private channels that can be received by an unlimited number of televisions or displays with a QAM or a DVB-T/C digital tuner (depending on model)
- Creates 12 digital SD channels with analog audio on 4 QAM RF frequencies (with closed captioning support) or on 6 DVB-T RF frequencies, and 4 DVB-C frequencies (depending on model)
- Delay Matched audio support for the first port for synchronized whole house audio
- Includes the ZeeVee Emergency Alert System (EAS) that can also connect to compatible national or local alert systems
- Can be combined with additional units to support over 100 channels to an unlimited number of displays