ZvMXE IP Set-Top Box
ZvMXE is a high-performance IP Set Top Box. Simply plug it into your television, connect to the Network, and begin watching television. Simple deployment and auto-discovery of ZeeVee generated IP feeds makes IP-based video deployment simple and straightforward.
- ZvMXE auto-discovers the ZyPerMX and ZvPro iSeries streams, which are added automatically to the lineup.
- Additional channels/streams can be added manually.
- Support three main HD formats: H.264, MPEG- 2, MPEG-4, and others.
- Supports many kinds of IPTV programs.
- Infrared remote control with programmable buttons allows direct control of the television (unified remote control for controlling user experience).
- MXE includes a power supply.
Model # ZvMXE
ZeeVee ZvSync HD Digital Tuner / Decoder
Enable any projector, monitor or other display without a DVB-T digital tuner to connect to a ZvPro or HDbridge Encoder / RF Modulator
- Converts coax cable signal to either HDMI or composite video
- Small and easy to mount near a projector
- Digital audio output over HDMI or analog audio output via an RCA connection
Model # ZvSync-NA - QAM Tuner/Decoder
Model # ZvSync-EU - DVB-T Tuner/Decoder
WEBINAR: AV over IP: Understanding the Basics
AV over IP: Understanding the Basics
Deploying multiple AV streams over a network is often the less complicated and far more flexible method to distribute audio and video content. By leveraging a standardized hardware and software platform for distributing AV over Ethernet such as SDVoE (Software Defined Video Over Ethernet) everybody can ensure quality of performance.
Even with a more simplistic approach to moving content, a basic knowledge and understanding required to successfully deploy AV over IP is paramount.
During this webinar, attendees will be introduced to the OSI communication model; how the data packet moves across networks via various network hosts and the difference between unicast, broadcast and multicast.