ZvMXE+ IP and RF Set-Top Box IP
The ZvMXE+ is a high-performance set-top box that decodes both RF and IP HD content. It works seamlessly with the ZyPerMX4 by auto-detecting channels and auto-populating the on-screen-display.
The compact device, which supports three compression formats, including H.264, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4, enables instant viewing of channels once it is plugged into the display and connected to a network.
- ZvMXe auto-discovers the ZyPerMX as well as HDbridge and ZvPro iSeries streams, which are added automatically to the lineup.
- Additional channels/streams can be added manually.
- Support three main HD formats: H.264, MPEG- 2, MPEG-4, and others.
- Supports many kinds of IPTV programs.
- Infrared remote control with programmable buttons allows direct control of the television (unified remote control for controlling user experience).
- MXe includes a power supply
Model # ZvMXePlus
ZvSync HD Digital Tuner / Decoder
Enable any projector, monitor or other display without a DVB-T digital tuner to connect to a ZvPro or HDbridge Encoder / RF Modulator
- Converts coax cable signal to either HDMI or composite video
- Small and easy to mount near a projector
- Digital audio output over HDMI or analog audio output via an RCA connection
Model # ZvSync-NA - QAM Tuner/Decoder
Model # ZvSync-EU - DVB-T Tuner/Decoder