LG WebOS App
The ZeeVee webOS Application for LG Signage Displays is designed to receive IP streams, decode, and present to the user the IP-delivered content as simply as if they were watching broadcast television.
The webOS Application is designed to work in tandem with ZeeVee ZyPerMX as well as HDbridge and ZvPro iSeries streams.
Application features include:
- Application auto-discovers the ZyPerMX as well as HDbridge and ZvPro iSeries streams, which are added automatically to the channel lineup.
- Additional channels/streams can be added manually.
- Supports common compressed HD formats: H .264, MPEG- 2, MPEG-4, and others.
- Supports many kinds of IPTV programs.
- Functions with LG provided infrared remote control.
Compatible LG commercial displays:
Hospitality Models (no need for special software)
- LX770H (40, 43, 49, 55 inch displays)
- UW660H (43, 49, 55, 65 inch displays)
- UX970H (49, 55, 65, 79 inch displays)
- UW970H (49, 55, 65, 75 inch displays)
- Download the hospitality configuration guide here.
Digital Signage Models (An application created that runs on WebOS 3.0)
- LS75c (42, 49, 55 inch)
- SM5kc (32, 43, 49, 55, 65 inch)
- SM3c (43, 49, 55 inch)
- LS95d (98 inch)
- UH5c (49, 55 inch)
- EH5c (55 inch)
- EF5c (55 inch)
- EE5pc (65 inch tiled)
- EJ5c (55 inch)
- XE3c (55 inch)
- EW960H (55, 65 inch)
- LX774H (43, 49, 55 inch)