LG WebOS App
The ZeeVee webOS Application for LG Signage Displays is designed to receive IP streams, decode, and present to the user the IP-delivered content as simply as if they were watching broadcast television.
The webOS Application is designed to work in tandem with ZeeVee ZyPerMX as well as HDbridge and ZvPro iSeries streams.
Application features include:
- Application auto-discovers the ZyPerMX as well as HDbridge and ZvPro iSeries streams, which are added automatically to the channel lineup.
- Additional channels/streams can be added manually.
- Supports common compressed HD formats: H .264, MPEG- 2, MPEG-4, and others.
- Supports many kinds of IPTV programs.
- Functions with LG provided infrared remote control.
Compatible LG commercial displays:
Hospitality Models (no need for special software)
Digital Signage Models (An application created that runs on WebOS 3.0)
- LS75c (42, 49, 55 inch)
- SM5kc (32, 43, 49, 55, 65 inch)
- SM3c (43, 49, 55 inch)
- LS95d (98 inch)
- UH5c (49, 55 inch)
- EH5c (55 inch)
- EF5c (55 inch)
- EE5pc (65 inch tiled)
- EJ5c (55 inch)
- XE3c (55 inch)
- EW960H (55, 65 inch)
- LX774H (43, 49, 55 inch)
WEBINAR: AV over IP: Understanding the Basics
AV over IP: Understanding the Basics
Deploying multiple AV streams over a network is often the less complicated and far more flexible method to distribute audio and video content. By leveraging a standardized hardware and software platform for distributing AV over Ethernet such as SDVoE (Software Defined Video Over Ethernet) everybody can ensure quality of performance.
Even with a more simplistic approach to moving content, a basic knowledge and understanding required to successfully deploy AV over IP is paramount.
During this webinar, attendees will be introduced to the OSI communication model; how the data packet moves across networks via various network hosts and the difference between unicast, broadcast and multicast.